The Presenter In You
Most of us watch TED talks almost every day, nearly 1.5 million people visit their website daily. What inspires millions of people every day to put aside their daily work?
What is so different in national leaders that they rule millions and billions heart and minds? Why some people’s voice is heard louder than others by senior leaders in an organization?
Presentation is one of the most important tools you have in business for getting things done. Whether you are a CEO doing an IPO road show, a Brand Manager unveiling a new product, a Start-up pitching to VCs, a Sales Consultant or You are presenting an idea to senior management, the power of your presentation makes the difference between success and failure.
There’s no way you can give a good presentation unless you have something worth talking about. Conceptualizing, framing and articulating what you want to say is the most vital part of presentation. The art of presentation can be learnt. Through our highly researched models and activities, we will make you bright star who knows how to communicate thoughts and ideas but also emotions attached to them in a convincing and mesmerizing manner.
What you will learn:
- How to present in a result-oriented way.
- How to logically and emotionally appeal to the audience.
- How to follow a logical progression of ideas.
- How to synchronize you mind, body and throat.
- Increased flexibility through the use of expressions, gestures, and voice modulation
- Be motivational, clear, and concise.
- Able to sell strategic ideas, yourself, and organization.
- More effective communication with peers and seniors.
Who should attend?
Anybody who leads in a capacity of leader in any field of life will benefit from this module.