Magnum Opus Leadership Vision
Consciousness means staying true to oneself. Consciousness blossoms when one is aware of their purpose and components that are guided by passion which leads to achieving one’s goals.
When a person is honest in terms of capabilities, strengths and values, they develop trust in their relationships. As one’s credibility as a leader develops, one can better influence peers, seniors and subordinates which in turn boosts the motivation in an organisation.
As one develops as a Conscious Leader, they are more concerned about serving others rather than themselves. To be conscious, one must identify a set of values and beliefs that they must practice and also live an integrated life.
This programme is intended to help participants better understand their skills, discover who they are and define what they want. It is designed to help them develop strategies to navigate their life and career.
This programme describes a systematic approach for thinking and learning for participants so that they can improve their chances of reaching their potential.
- Changing organisation culture.
- Maintaining a consistent purpose. Strategies and initiatives will be chosen carefully, with long-term commitments and goals.
- Helping organisations accept current performance and detail the expected performance.
- Mapping the performance gap and finding measures to close them through leadership potential.
- Aligning teams, individual purpose with organisation’s purpose to support business efficiency.
- Creating an integrated value system adopted by all those involved..
- Providing Corporate Compass (CC) for driving action to achieve significant business results.
- The true measure of success is a positive and driven team that identifies success factors and is aware of cash flows and controlled expenses.
- Aligning team goals with organisation’s goals to support business efficiency.
- Team environment becomes collaborative with increased levels of trust and direct dialogue within the team.
- Stronger commitment to and engagement with the work of organization.
- High levels of emotional intelligence demonstrated through self-awareness and self-regulation, with a deep understanding of their own values and underlying assumptions relating to leadership and working relationships.
- Deeper understanding of one’s unique gifts as a leader and how to maximise your impact
- Finding one’s leadership purpose.
- Participants are able to realise their full potential as they gain clarity about their passions and motivations.
- Defining long-term and short-term goals.
- High levels of emotional intelligence demonstrated through self-awareness and
self-regulation, with a deep understanding of their own values and underlying assumptions relating to leadership and working relationships.
- Participants find satisfaction in their contributions, relationships, results and themselves.