Why do some companies succeed while others fail? How to cope up with fast track innovation?
Success and failure in business are inextricably linked to both internal and external factors. Some of the factors are under the control of leaders while some are not. Leaders have to manage to compete in developed markets on the basis of cost and quality and to compete in developing markets on the basis of speed and adaptability.
In order to manage multiple streams of innovation, an organization requires to build leadership teams who themselves are flexible to change, who can deal with the risks of exploiting the past and exploring the future. In order to succeed both presently and in future, leaders must know the art of aligning strategy, structure, people, culture and operations.
Our model is rooted in equipping leaders with tools and methodologies of gathering systematic organizational data and assessing to what extent the firm’s current people, formal organization, arrangements, and culture can help accomplishing critical tasks. Based upon the assessment, leaders can plug in the performance gaps and escalate the productivity exponentially irrespective of market segment, product line, demographic or geographic location.
What you will learn:
- Methodological approach to identify performance gaps in the organisation.
- How to overcome resistance to innovation and change.
- Gain a greater understanding of organisational data.
- How to diagnose your own issues.
- How to leverage existing resources to sustain innovation.
- How to turn short term business challenges into long term success.
- Clarity about vision and strategy of the organisation.
- Organisational performance improvement.
- Increased intra-entrepreneurship.
- Consistent business growth.
- Lower attrition rates in organisations.
Who should attend?
Business leaders, Senior executives, Departmental heads, Functional managers, Business promoters etc.