Create Extraordinary Relationships
Research has found a 5% increase in customer retention boosts lifetime customer profits by 50% on average across multiple industries, as well as a boost of up to 90% within specific industries such as insurance. Companies that have mastered customer relationship strategies have the most successful CRM programs
When you help others feel important, you help yourself feel important too. ” David J. Schwartz
We define Creating Extra Ordinary Relationships as consistently developing relationships that keeps customers coming back. With time and consistency, this becomes the competitive edge for your organisation.
CEOR program creates awareness and skills for people at the top levels of your organisation and drills down to those most in touch with customers.
By improving your emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication skills, or “people management skills”, you’ll gain dexterity and grace in dealing with new or trying situations. You will develop the skills to disagree agreeably, communicate more effectively through active listening, and control your own “hot buttons”– right from your own desk!
Through this training you’ll discover how you can set an example to foster a kinder, gentler and open environment for communication and create powerful relationships that will improve professional relationships, build trust, and get real result.
This is a fast-paced, interactive program where participants develop their personal service vision in alignment with organizational imperatives, practice exceptional service skills, identify their customer groups to provide consistent personalized service, and unleash their personal power as they focus on taking care of self as the foundation for taking care of others.
What you will learn:
- Empowering employees to act on behalf of their customers
- Creating a strategy to build strong client relationship
- Developing and retaining loyal customers
- Differentiating your organisation through its customer service
- Improving internal and external customer service
- Behavioral styles and relationships
- What makes a client relationship successful?
- What makes some relationships work better than other
- Improved customer satisfaction that drives repeat business.
- Aligned practices to ensure seamless customer service is delivered consistently.
- Increased customer loyalty
- Enhanced customer centricity.
- Improved internal and external customer service. Empowered people who fulfill their leadership potential and know where and how they can make a difference.
- Continuous service improvement that increases market share, improves margins, and reduces costs.
Who should attend?
Professionals at all levels who want to build confidence, credibility, and interpersonal communication skills to create powerful relationships. Any employee who has high probability of client facing and are responsible for creating moment of truth for organizations.