Art of Conversation
Communicating authentically with a focus on desired results can be tough at times—especially when you need to discuss contrasting opinions, give performance feedbacks, or confront challenging behaviours. When we refer to Art of conversations we do not necessarily mean conversations that only happen at big platforms of world politics, million dollar deals or international diplomacy, we mean these are conversations that happen to every one of us and they are the day to day conversations that effect our lives.
To not be equipped to have these strategic conversation instills great losses to organizations in terms of time, human resources and potential .Reluctance and lack of skills to effectively deal with challenging, intense or emotionally charged conversations creates havoc even in established organizations and relations .
Designing strategic conversations requires a lot of preparation and intention. Even if you’re not ready for a full-fledged turbulence in the system, your first steps to organizational change and innovation could be as tiny as inviting new people to your next offsite, starting with a personal touch and consciously, navigating your way through these situations is key to being able to resolve conflict and promote creative problem solving.
At Magnum Opus we make you understand the critical importance of a genuine dialogue, to clarify what you really want and focus on what actually is missing. We manifest the importance of mutual understanding and harmony so that people are able to talk rationally while keeping emotions at bay.
Who should attend?
Everybody who engages in conversations can use Art of conversations at all levels.
What Will You Learn
- To come over the hesitance to initiate challenging conversations that can create conflict.
- Transform difficult emotions into productive teamwork.
- Greater Belief in having difficult conversation, giving tough performance feedback, or confronting challenging behaviour.
- Learn to understand non-verbal behaviour.
- Practice listening.
- Enhanced communication skills to increase productivity and employee retention.
- Reduced tension, friction, and sabotage.